100% full Not resolved

I just bought a Marketside Ceasar salad kit this morning 1/29/16 at Walmart.Expiration date said Feb 3rd 2016.

More than half of the lettuce was brown and wilted as if it were over 2 weeks old.

I was truly upset as this was a purchase for my lunch at work so now I have to go out an buy something else because it's inedible

Not sure what I did with receipt but I certainly would like my money back.

Also issue with the website as it doesn't open and site cant be found.Maybe too many complaints

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4. The author is overall dissatisfied with Marketside and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about market side ceasar salad from Marketside was salad sucked and quality of prepared salad Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Marketside.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Marketside to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments

There is actually nothing wrong with that lettuce, it is just that it doesn't look aesthetically pleasing to your eye, so you think something is wrong with it. It would have been fine to eat.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1285746

Sigh.That lettuce looks fine.

It looks like the inner leaves instead of the outer.Have you never bought lettuce before?