I just bought a Marketside Ceasar salad kit this morning 1/29/16 at Walmart.Expiration date said Feb 3rd 2016.
More than half of the lettuce was brown and wilted as if it were over 2 weeks old.
I was truly upset as this was a purchase for my lunch at work so now I have to go out an buy something else because it's inedible
Not sure what I did with receipt but I certainly would like my money back.
Also issue with the website as it doesn't open and site cant be found.Maybe too many complaints
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Salad sucked
- Quality of prepared salad
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Market Side Ceasar Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Marketside medium ultimate meat pizza from Walmart for dinner. My husband bit into it and found a hard piece in it. It was a bone/tooth-like fragment that..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "Tariq Hanna is a misogynist that treats women poorly. His obnoxious attitude that he won't be held accountable for the unprofessional conduct towards women will go to the way side...."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Now it is 6 months later and i have never even received a call. They didn't even post the ad right and can't change it now. She had no problem..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "purchased a corner cabinet (est.$450) end of october, received in november, came totally damaged, couldn't believe they sent out like that, gashes, dents scratched, it was awful, had to pack..."