Very very disappointed with my salad that was bought at Walmart on Possum Run Road, Mansfield Ohio.
Of course, didn't notice all the lettuce ends until I opened the packaged and stirred the contents around.Thought I busted a tooth because I didn't notice the end because it had dressing on it until I took a ***.
To me that is just extremely lazy that rather than keep the ends out that nobody eats, a worker probably just threw it in there to make the weight.Doubt I will be buying anymore pre-packaged salads from this company again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Purchased Marketside Romaine Salad Family Size and it contained not one but two large lettuce stumps! Since the package is sold by weight, we got considerably less salad than..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "save some money and buy a more expensive kit somewhere else. no warranty means no warranty, even if they sell a flat out bad part. you're stuck with it. I..."
- "Your flea drops really stink. Awful medicine and I'm going to do something about this. My dog has had 2 doses and this is the end result. I want reimbursed..."
- "Never Again!! December 29,2015 jumped on a special JCPENNEY was running for HD vision lenses. My husband and I both got glasses. The lenses are always smeared and scratched. JCP replaced..."