Marketside - Dissappointed and ANGRY

I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart ..I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce.

I purchased both on the 4/21/15 (WELL BEFORE) the "best by" date and STILL ended up with this MESS!!!

I will not be purchasing anymore.

I don't understand the quality of food that is expected from this company CLEARLY not very good quality it seems.People spend their money expecting quality and with products that are sealed for FRESHNESS this means all that brown mess went into the container this way and that is just UNACCEPTABLE!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cobb Salad
Review category
Food Stores
review #626649

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marketside? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 11, 2015 #994024 Little Rock, Arkansas

i brought shredded iceberg lettuce this week , it was in date, but when i open and made me a salad , went back the next day it was dark, time air hit it , it was dark . not going to buy any more of it,, i will go back to buy the romaine and wash it my self and go from there. thank you from arkansas

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Marketside. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Marketside.
Filing a new complaint about