Featured Not resolved

I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart ..I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce.

I purchased both on the 4/21/15 (WELL BEFORE) the "best by" date and STILL ended up with this MESS!!!

I will not be purchasing anymore.

I don't understand the quality of food that is expected from this company CLEARLY not very good quality it seems.People spend their money expecting quality and with products that are sealed for FRESHNESS this means all that brown mess went into the container this way and that is just UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cobb salad and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Marketside needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cobb salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marketside.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #994024

i brought shredded iceberg lettuce this week , it was in date, but when i open and made me a salad , went back the next day it was dark, time air hit it , it was dark . not going to buy any more of it,, i will go back to buy the romaine and wash it my self and go from there. thank you from arkansas