Marketside - Dissappointed and ANGRY
I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart ..I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce.
I purchased both on the 4/21/15 (WELL BEFORE) the "best by" date and STILL ended up with this MESS!!!
I will not be purchasing anymore.
I don't understand the quality of food that is expected from this company CLEARLY not very good quality it seems.People spend their money expecting quality and with products that are sealed for FRESHNESS this means all that brown mess went into the container this way and that is just UNACCEPTABLE!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cobb Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers. Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and..."
- "I bought a case of chicken noodle condensed soup and in it was water ..... This is mind blown believe how i get my money or my can of soup..."
- " Dear Sir We feel being cheated for buying things in AEON mall in Cambodia Some of their expensive food have got no price tag which they put near those..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I purchased an annual Stock membership, with the first month free. The Adobe website states I can cancel risk free within the first month. So I did. But instead of..."
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."
- "I opened a bag of doritos to eat. As I reached deeper into the bag, I pulled out a handful. To my surprise, I found 4 LARGE chunks. I'm an..."