Marketside - Dissappointed and ANGRY
I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart ..I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce.
I purchased both on the 4/21/15 (WELL BEFORE) the "best by" date and STILL ended up with this MESS!!!
I will not be purchasing anymore.
I don't understand the quality of food that is expected from this company CLEARLY not very good quality it seems.People spend their money expecting quality and with products that are sealed for FRESHNESS this means all that brown mess went into the container this way and that is just UNACCEPTABLE!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cobb Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "Just found a toenail in a marketside salad. ..."
- "I purchased this marketside chicken caesar salad tonight from our one and only friendly walmart store ..as you can see the romaine lettuce was wilted, brown, and slimy. THE date..."
- "I have used SS a few times and have been very happy with the jobs they've done. This last time, the dog was sick and made several vomit,..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "Bad sanding and bubbly paint..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."