Featured Not resolved

Today on 7/13/17, I put together everything in m salad kit like I normally do, didn't notice anything odd.I took a few bites, still nothing crazy.

Then I took a *** and realized I had a 2 inch black piece of plastic in my mouth. At first I though it was from my plastic fork but no prongs were missing. How in the world can this happen, with pieces of plastic and live bugs. Rediculous!!!!

It's very scary b/c I could have choked on this. I will never buy Marketside salads any more. These salads need to be recalled.

There needs to be more attention to detail when packing these.I have attached pictures of the Expiration date and packaging information.

Review about: Marketside Lemon Kale Salad.

Reason of review: piece of plastic found in my salad.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Piece of plastic found in my salad kit, I almost swallowed it.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments

Hang on, it took you that long to see a two-inch piece of plastic in a bunch of brightly colored vegetables?

to Anonymous #1352479

To Anonymous!

Do you even eat these salads?This particular one has dark pieces of red cabbage throughout the whole salad, so yes it was hard to spot.

So yypical of people these days to have a judgemental comment instead of asking the more important question here, Why was there a piece of plastic in a sealed salad kit??If you don't have anything intelligent to say, don't say anymore.