I WISH I was here to simply complain about some missing dressing or croutons, as in some other reviews I've read!Unfortunately, my experience is much worse!
While fixing my salad, I noticed something on a piece of my spinach. As I examined it closer, it looks like eggs of some sort! I am completely disgusted! I have seen that I am not only person who has found something disturbing in their food.
This company needs to change their practice of washing and getting these foods ready for us to consume!
I just think about how many times I might have actually swallowed something and not noticed!!Completely disgusting!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "I am extremely disappointed with how EZBUY team and live chat CSO handles my 11.11 order. Item was ordered on 11 November 2016. Received an update on 3 December 2016..."
- "I was just eating a salad made from marketside spring mix purchased at our local wal-mart. After I took a *** something poked the roof of my mouth.I spit it..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."