I bit into this, gross!

It is was inside of the salad your company made. I am discussed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Marketside and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Marketside.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Marketside to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments

You are is a ***!!! I is am discussed!

You're "disgusted"?Although it doesn't even look as if the salad were opened.

If by chance it was, you are the only person that I have ever come across that does not add dressing and/or "stir" your salads prior to eating.In which case, you would have noticed something in it prior to "biting into" this.

You should contact them directly.I report issues to companies all the time and they usually are really good about it and then give me free coupons.

Most recently Babybel and Red Baron, both sent me free product coupons. Plus, if they know there is an issue they can address it so no one else will choke and die and whatever that disgusting thing is?

From a chicken leg?Yuck!