I purchase a pack of the Grillers.The date to use by is 10-06-2015.
The URFC103. These veggies were nasty inside. The yellow squash, and Zuccini were rotten and mushy Some of the red peppers were moldy. I am very disappointed in this product.
It is becoming more and more evident that your dates are too far out. I had a similar experience with a caesar salad. If you have further questions you can reach me at the return e-mail address. I am very disappointed in this company.
They were rotton and in the bottom of the back tray was slime.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible salad
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Marketside Fresh Veggie Grillers
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "I purchase Marketside faithfully, I find that the kits are more thant just a salad for obe person. My family benefit more from the kit as they come with the..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "GE Profile Refrigerator Purchased 6/18/2009 Model: PDS22SISDRSS Switch, Light WR23X10429 Shows up NLM. GE told me there was no other part that would fit and I should look on..."
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed. The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."