Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 08, 2018

I feel it's important to let the public know that I have been receiving severe insults and death threats from Walmart's employees every since I posted my review on this site about my Walmart Marketside Salad. I just wanted the public to know how Walmart really feels about their faithful customers.

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2018

My Walmart Marketside Salad could have killed me!

On October 10, 2018 I purchased a Walmart Marketside Salad.

Instead of just eating the salad I decided to warm up my chicken. As I was walking the plate of chicken to the microwave I noticed a large pink spot in the middle of one of the chicken strips, after putting on my glasses I saw that the chicken was half cooked, pink & raw.

I have been in a mental break down ever since. Because I have severe health problems if I hadn't caught it my chances of dying a slow, painful, horrible death from salmonella Poisoning is great.

If I had known eating a Walmart Marketside salad was like playing Russian roulette I would never have eaten them in the first place, or they should warn that sometimes their chicken is not cooked thoroughly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Marketside Salad.

Comments

Well I thought this was a hilarious review and follow up. Quite dramatic if I do say so myself, most Walmart employees barely care about their jobs let alone reviews made by customers lol

walmartalmostkilledme

I sure you're right, only you guys do, who elsa gets so violent over somebody else's business? Like it's just a salad.

right