Featured Not resolved

Found a dead snail in our bag of Kale. Just made a huge pot of Kale soup and had to throw everything away!!!!!!! Won't be buying from this brand or Walmart again!!!!

Review about: Marketside Salad.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Audubon, Minnesota, United States #1330286

I bought a marketside salad had a bug

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1285739

People who get all irate at dead bugs in their dirt grown food really amuse me. Seriously, pick up a book sometime.

Or get out of the house and look around you.

LEARN where your food comes from. I would have tossed the snail, rinsed the greens, and continued on with my dinner.

to LadyScot #1423009

I do not believe it's the fact that these veggies grow in the ground. I think it's more along the lines that the company is advertising that their product is washed and ready to eat.

People typically wash their leafy greens, but when the company is false advertising, the frustrations arise. We are consumers.

We should not be purchasing something that is claiming to be ready to eat and paying more for that, when we could hand pick our veggies for cheaper and prepare to do the extra work. We all know where our food comes from.

Katkuba
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1282515

Considering snails frequently get into crops, I am not surprised. The snail was living in the plants in the field.

The plants were harvested and run through a rinse and bagged up. The snail was left in the kale since it was picked.

Ontario, Canada #1280934

You found a dead snail in your bag of kale. Just like how that rhymes.