Marketside Salad - Sick to stomach

57 of 58 Marketside reviews

7-30-2014-Purchased a Marketside Chef Salad at the Neighborhood Market, in Nampa, ID.We've bought them before, but this one had NASTY tasting cherry tomatoes in it!

They were bitter and tasted like I was eating chemicals. I only ate one. My husband ate one also, and he said the same thing about his, before I said anything about mine! I think their freshness guarantee is not correct.

And if you try to go to THEIR complaint website (www.Marketside.com), all you get is "w1" to come up on the screen, whatever that means.

May never buy them again!And we've bought a lot of their products in the past!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 27 Yes 27
57 of 58 Marketside reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 25, 2016 #1133994

I called and complained to this number and they sent me a gift card reimbursing me for all my bad salads. You should too if you still have the containers!
1-888-658-6325

Dec 29, 2015 #1085359

I bought a Chicken Creaser salad yesterday and found a bug in my salad as I was eating it. yuck!

0 1 Reply

Dec 10, 2015 #1076693

I just bought a ranch Cobb salad. It tastes like chemicals... First & last time I'm ever buying a salad from Walmart.
& it's funny, they have a label saying if you have questions or comments, go to Marketside.com, but the website doesn't exist.

Oct 31, 2015 #1056460

I purchased the Marketside Asian chopped salad. I found a chunk of wood in it that looked like a carrot. I contacted the company by phone and was told to save the piece of wood, I would be sent a mailer to send it back. I got a $5 gift card that doesn't work and no mailer...talk about pissed. Am I?!

Sep 18, 2015 #1035583

Purchased a Marketside Seafood salad from our local Walmart. Opened it for lunch and the grape tomatoes are mushy and slimy! I've never been disappointed in this product until now. Unable to log on to website either to report problem. I picked them off and tried to eat the salad anyway. Spoiled taste throughout. No lunch, out 4 bucks

Sep 16, 2015 #1034437

9/15/15 Purchased the Marketside Fresh Garden Salsa. Half way into the salsa and dipped out a paper label "Cilantro Produce of". Feeling ill!

Aug 25, 2015 #1024781

I have been buying the fresh green beans for years now and I always love them but,today I bought 2 bags at the local Wal-Mart and I lost halve of the beans. They were mushy and smelly. The second bag was good I only lost 25 beans,but I am not happy that they would leave a product out for someone to but them.

Aug 22, 2015 #1023245

I found a giant grasshopper in my bag of spinach!!!

0 1 Reply
SG

Aug 13, 2015 #1018957 Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

I just bought the Asian salad and it had silver(ish) pieces in it. At first I thought it was my tooth filling but upon inspection of the salad, I found more pieces.

Jun 01, 2015 #990369

Eaten better- eaten far worse- what do you expect for 3.69 ?
Problably buy again with some salted sardines-
-last stop down River. M Robichaux , Meaux ,Louisiana

Jun 01, 2015 #990342

I just got a salad from there and there was a ladybug in my salad. Not cool

Louloubell

Mar 24, 2015 #962866 Oxford, Maine, United States

Bought chicken Caesar salad it was good but wish they wouldn't put the lettuce core in there to..needs to be just leafs no white had cores..

Hungry guy

Feb 10, 2015 #943727

I also bought a Ranch Cobb Salad today and it is full of chunks of brown lettuce!
Will Not buy another again.
What do you expect though...
It is WAL-MART.
I bought mine at the WM close to the Virginia Beach, VA,
Nimmo Prkwy.

Denise

Feb 07, 2015 #942361 Chinchilla, Pennsylvania, United States

I just bought marketside mild pico de gallo from Walmart in lancaster,pa. This is the 3rd time that it is extra hot. The seeds are all throughout it. I'm soooo disappointed. Tried to go on marketplace.com. Of course the site is not available.

patra shepherd

Jan 29, 2015 #938371 Houston, Texas, United States

Kale salad, I purchased at Wal-Mart store, in humble, Texas , is horrible. Its make my stomach ache and it had fun smell. I eat 3 bites and couldn't take the smell. Later, about 15 minutes the symptom started hurting. So, hopefully. I wont have to go to doctor.

patra shepherd

Jan 29, 2015 #938375 Houston, Texas, United States

Its from product Marketplace, which suppose to have health line of foods.

turdmaker

Jan 08, 2015 #928008 Calera, Alabama, United States

I ate this cr@p too. the next morning I sh*tt a live crab. boiled it and ate it.

1-20 of 28 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Marketside. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Marketside.
Filing a new complaint about
×