7-30-2014-Purchased a Marketside Chef Salad at the Neighborhood Market, in Nampa, ID.We've bought them before, but this one had NASTY tasting cherry tomatoes in it!
They were bitter and tasted like I was eating chemicals. I only ate one. My husband ate one also, and he said the same thing about his, before I said anything about mine! I think their freshness guarantee is not correct.
And if you try to go to THEIR complaint website (www.Marketside.com), all you get is "w1" to come up on the screen, whatever that means.
May never buy them again!And we've bought a lot of their products in the past!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Marketside Chef Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought a case of chicken noodle condensed soup and in it was water ..... This is mind blown believe how i get my money or my can of soup..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "I bought this can of green beans from the Clinton Iowa store on 11/12/2016 i opened it up 11/15/2016 to find a piece of WOOD in it... What is up with..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I ordered a set of bowls. The largest bowl delaminated upon first washing. Now another bowl is delaminating upon second washing. I call to get exchange. They require original packing and..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."