2.2K views

7-30-2014-Purchased a Marketside Chef Salad at the Neighborhood Market, in Nampa, ID.We've bought them before, but this one had NASTY tasting cherry tomatoes in it!

They were bitter and tasted like I was eating chemicals. I only ate one. My husband ate one also, and he said the same thing about his, before I said anything about mine! I think their freshness guarantee is not correct.

And if you try to go to THEIR complaint website (www.Marketside.com), all you get is "w1" to come up on the screen, whatever that means.

May never buy them again!And we've bought a lot of their products in the past!

Review about: Marketside Salad.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments

I called and complained to this number and they sent me a gift card reimbursing me for all my bad salads. You should too if you still have the containers!

1-888-658-6325

I bought a Chicken Creaser salad yesterday and found a bug in my salad as I was eating it. yuck!

to Anonymous Buffalo, New York, United States #1305395

I just had the same thing happen to me yesterday when I was eating my 2nd serving of it! YUCK doesn't even describe how I felt. I buy all the time and this was the first time this happened.

I just bought a ranch Cobb salad.It tastes like chemicals...

First & last time I'm ever buying a salad from Walmart.

& it's funny, they have a label saying if you have questions or comments, go to Marketside.com, but the website doesn't exist.

I purchased the Marketside Asian chopped salad.I found a chunk of wood in it that looked like a carrot.

I contacted the company by phone and was told to save the piece of wood, I would be sent a mailer to send it back.

I got a $5 gift card that doesn't work and no mailer...talk about pissed.Am I?!

Purchased a Marketside Seafood salad from our local Walmart.Opened it for lunch and the grape tomatoes are mushy and slimy!

I've never been disappointed in this product until now. Unable to log on to website either to report problem. I picked them off and tried to eat the salad anyway.

Spoiled taste throughout.No lunch, out 4 bucks

9/15/15 Purchased the Marketside Fresh Garden Salsa. Half way into the salsa and dipped out a paper label "Cilantro Produce of". Feeling ill!

I have been buying the fresh green beans for years now and I always love them but,today I bought 2 bags at the local Wal-Mart and I lost halve of the beans. They were mushy and smelly. The second bag was good I only lost 25 beans,but I am not happy that they would leave a product out for someone to but them.

I found a giant grasshopper in my bag of spinach!!!

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #1018957

I just bought the Asian salad and it had silver(ish) pieces in it. At first I thought it was my tooth filling but upon inspection of the salad, I found more pieces.