I WISH I was here to simply complain about some missing dressing or croutons, as in some other reviews I've read!Unfortunately, my experience is much worse!

While fixing my salad, I noticed something on a piece of my spinach. As I examined it closer, it looks like eggs of some sort! I am completely disgusted! I have seen that I am not only person who has found something disturbing in their food.

This company needs to change their practice of washing and getting these foods ready for us to consume!

I just think about how many times I might have actually swallowed something and not noticed!!Completely disgusting!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of marketside spinach. Marketside needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marketside spinach in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marketside.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments

Fulton, Missouri, United States #1346730

Bought a bag of Marketside Sugar Snap Peas at walmart....most peas had white scars and holes in them. After looking closer, I found numerous tiny worms inside. Rinsing the peas would not have erased the picture in my head....wasted money!

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1285744

Ever grown your own veggies?How about, you wash the veggies yourself before you use them?

Do you think each leaf is handwashed?Would you like to pay $20 a bag for it?