2.3

I purchased the Rotisserie Buttery Garlic Flavor Chicken this afternoon.What led me to buy this product were the words, "No Preservatives" on the package.

I foolishly trusted that this was the kind of company that focused on natural, unadulterated food. Boy was I wrong. Three bites into this chicken, and I started feeling nauseated. Then I noticed a strange taste in my mouth, as though I had just ingested something very unnatural and toxic.

That's when I read the ingredients list and discovered that this product had artificial flavoring -- judging by my body's reaction, a lot of it.

My stomach is still complaining, hours later. I've totally lost my appetite.

Now I'm wondering, What good does it do for Marketside to leave out the preservatives, if it fails to exclude the artificial flavoring?I mean, if you're going to make a move in a healthy direction, why not do it right?

Please, Marketside, reconsider your food production methods.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. hi-ho.1_9 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of marketside buttery garlic flavor rotisserie chicken and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Marketside needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marketside buttery garlic flavor rotisserie chicken in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marketside.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments