Columbine, Colorado

I bit into this, gross!

Related: Walmart - Really Awful Salad

It is was inside of the salad your company made. I am discussed.

Review about: Marketside Chefs Salad.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Marketside Chefs Salad
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments

You are is a ***!!! I is am discussed!

You're "disgusted"?Although it doesn't even look as if the salad were opened.

If by chance it was, you are the only person that I have ever come across that does not add dressing and/or "stir" your salads prior to eating.In which case, you would have noticed something in it prior to "biting into" this.

You should contact them directly.I report issues to companies all the time and they usually are really good about it and then give me free coupons.

Most recently Babybel and Red Baron, both sent me free product coupons. Plus, if they know there is an issue they can address it so no one else will choke and die and whatever that disgusting thing is?

From a chicken leg?Yuck!

Review about Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad from Nashville, Arkansas Marketside "I purchased this marketside chicken caesar salad tonight from our one and only friendly walmart store ..as you can see the romaine lettuce was wilted, brown, and slimy. THE date..." Read more Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Review Marketside "I ate half of my salad at 9 am.. then decided to eat the other half at 2 pm and discover a bug in my salad.... Im definitely pissed and..." Read more Marketside - What the *** is in my pizza!?!?! Marketside "I bought a Marketside medium ultimate meat pizza from Walmart for dinner. My husband bit into it and found a hard piece in it. It was a bone/tooth-like fragment that..." Read more Marketside - Bad lettuce Marketside "I just bought a Marketside Ceasar salad kit this morning 1/29/16 at Walmart. Expiration date said Feb 3rd 2016. More than half of the lettuce was brown and..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more