Review about Marketside Marketside Chocolate Chunk Cookie from Springfield, Missouri
I bought a bag of your 98 cent chucky
chocolate chip cookies and bit into a
cookie and it had either a finger nail
or piece of plastic and then had to
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Marketside Marketside Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "After eating only 3 bites of my chicken Caesar salad, I found a bug in it! ..."
- "I love Velveeta whether it's the block, shredded cheese Or the mac and cheese but when I opened up about 2 boxes of Velveeta mac and cheese with..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "BACKPAGE IS SCAMMING POSTERS PAYING 4 SP0NSOR ADS & MISCATEGORIZING THEM INTO LOWER COST CATEGORIES APPARENTLY TO MAKE A PROFIT BECAUSE OF BUSINESS LOST SINCE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO PROCESS..."
- "I have had several problems with this company both customer service and overall phone performance !!! Today I spent several hours attempting to make a payment online..."
- "I'm the Editor of Computer Magazine (ComputerMagazine.com), and live in Springfield, Missouri. Yesterday I had the misfortune of having Mediacom come to "upgrade" me to their "XTreme" service. Here's a..."