Review about Marketside Marketside Chocolate Chunk Cookie from Springfield, Missouri
I bought a bag of your 98 cent chucky
chocolate chip cookies and bit into a
cookie and it had either a finger nail
or piece of plastic and then had to
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Marketside Marketside Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It is Friday night, and I can not reach anyone now. The website, that is advertised on the back of the package, isn't loading at all. I bought a bag..."
- "I just bought a Marketside Ceasar salad kit this morning 1/29/16 at Walmart. Expiration date said Feb 3rd 2016. More than half of the lettuce was brown and..."
- "I bought my daughter this salad for lunch and when she went to put the dressing on her salad she found this great big lady bug sitting in it she..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "August 18, 2015 I decided to take my mother, sister and friend to Buffalo Wild Wings in Speedway, IN for a birthday lunch. We questioned the waitress regarding how many..."
- "Never fresh, I work at flint truck we have mrs freshley's in vending, always stale apple pie filling is hard what's left of it..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."