Marketside - Review about Southwest Chopped Salad from Virginia Beach, Virginia
I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul and I had to throw all of the salad away. I am very unhappy and will not be buying or recommending marketside brands to anyone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Southwest Chopped Salad
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "It is Friday night, and I can not reach anyone now. The website, that is advertised on the back of the package, isn't loading at all. I bought a bag..."
- "After eating only 3 bites of my chicken Caesar salad, I found a bug in it! ..."
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."