It is Friday night, and I can not reach anyone now.The website, that is advertised on the back of the package, isn't loading at all.
I bought a bag of the ceaser salad kit, and I found a DEAD BUG in it. While I was eating it. I am disgusted, and I assure you I will NEVER buy another salad from your company ever again. You need after hours customer service, so this can be handled immediately.
I now have to wait 2, possibly 3 days for this situation to be handled.I can also assure that this is going on social media.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Markertside Ceasar Salad Kit
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "I bought a chair from here and even the extended warranty and had to people from the company come to my house at make sure the warranty good coverage and..."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."