Marketside - Market side salad dressing

3.0
Ease of Use

Purchased marketside salad the ceasar salad it's normally good when purchased from market basket but I purchased it at Walmart and the dressing tasted sour

Review about: P 27497214795350.

Marketside - Wrong dressing in the sunflower bacon crunch salad

3.8
Layout of Store

To Whom it May Concern: I purchased a bag of the sunflower bacon crunch chopped salad kit and when I opened it tonight, October 3rd, 2018 it had the southwest dressing in it and not the sweet onion dressing like it usually has in it. I thought I would give it a try but, it's way too spicy for me since I get such bad heartburn....so, can I get my money back? Please let me know how we can handle this. On the bag by the best if used date it says: Produce of USA, Mexico, B263014, 10:48. UPC Code number is 81131 14834. Thank-you!

Terry Mueller

25770 133rd Ave

Cold Spring, MN 56320

e-mail: trm59muell@gmail.com

Review about: Marketside Salad.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: I like the salads, Depends on how this goes.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

If you had no issue eating the dressing you should have no issue paying for it. If you cannot afford to visit a soup kitchen or something.

Marketside - The chicken Caesar salad that got me!!!

1.6
Layout of Store

I don't know who to contact...so I guess I will start by writing a review here...hmmm...let's see...where shall I begin...ok...hi...my name is Angela and I am a disabled 42 year old. Things have always been tight financially, but the last year has been terrifying.

I can't even afford to feed my 8 year old son anymore. Yesterday I had 3dollars in my pocket and by last night I hadn't eaten since the day before. I spend a good hour going up and down several isles looking for the healthiest choice for a meal for myself. I had granola bars...then I put them down for some yogurt...and then I put down the yogurt cup for a Marketside Fresh Chicken Caesar Salad.

And normally my whole $3 would of never of bought such a great salad...but this salad was on clearance!!! It was marked down to $2.61!!! I couldn't wait to dig in! As soon as I got to my car in the parking lot, I opened that salad up and started going to town!

It was delicious!! I ate about half of the salad and threw the container away as soon as I returned home around 11pm. I went straight to bed feeling fine...just exhausted...then out of nowhere, right after midnight, I was awoken by stabbing pains in my stomach. I didn't even make it to the bathroom before vomiting all over the bathroom floor.

And what made everything even better was that I had violent diarrhea at the same time I started vomiting!

So embarrassing!! -Exhausted Angela

Review about: Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad.

Marketside - Found a huge bug in my salad!!!!!!!

I bought a bag of marketside spring mix salad. For a bag that said washed and ready I didn’t trust it, so I put it in a bowl and started rinsing the salad.

I took a hand full and put in separate bowl and adding salad fixings. As I got to the bottom of my salad I noticed a huge bug lying at the bottom of my bowl...

I was disgusted. I will never shop at Walmart for produce again!

Review about: Marketside Spring Mix Salad.

Marketside - “Ground” lettuce

Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny little bits of lettuce. Grab your spoon.

Marketside - Half and Half mix

I bought a tub of the Half and Half Spring Mix which is supposed to be 50% spinach and half Spring mix, and I usually love the stuff--but not this time. Someone forgot the Spring Mix.

My tub contained about 90 percent spinach and about 10 percent purple lettuce. Where is the rest of my salad? I am very disappointed. This tub should have been marked 90--20

For you to put a minimum word count on this site is utterly ridicules, so I guess that I will just keep writing none essential stuff to get my complaint read.

I wonder if I have enough words written yet. I guess I'll give it a try.

Review about: Marketside Half And Half Salad Mix.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Allergic reaction to Marketside Turkeu & Cheddar 1/2 Sub

Do NOT buy any Marketside deli!

It's a good thing I had an epipen handy. My family have many food allergies. Due to that I always read listed ingredients in prepared food before purchasing them, regardless of how often I buy the product. This evening I read the ingredient ends yet again on the package.

However, there was a large slice of pickle in a Marketside Turkey & Cheddar 1/2 sub purchased today. To add insult to injury it was between 2 lettuce leaves so not evenly visible.

This is life threatening to anyone allergic to cucumbers!!! Thank god we were spared an emergency room visit this evening. Suffice it to say that we will not spend another cent on any Marketside products.

Review about: Marketside.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unlisted allergic ingredient found in sub.

Marketside - No sourdough in sourdough bread.

Layout of Store

Very large SOURDOUGH printed for name. Small print "San Francisco Style." No sourdough starter in list of chemical ingredients!

The only thing sourdough is the word on the label. False labeling.

Lousy taste. Rip off.

Review about: Bread Sourdough Marketside 81131 13048.

Marketside - Discussed

1.9
Layout of Store

The last several times I have bought a bag of the leafy romaine salad I have noticed the large heart ends in the bag....not one or two, but four or five hearts/ends. Is this how you are making your weight for the bags?

Pretty sure that is not what I am supposed to be paying for. Please make sure your line workers do their job!!!!

Marketside - Kaleslaw was old and tough

I purchased your Kale slaw salad with broccoli, kale, radicchio, carrots and red cabbage. The kale was old and the stalks were tough.

I love kale but this was not up to your normal standards. I purchased it before the best by date and I was very disappointed at the quality of the salad. The other vegetables were o.k. but even they were a little on the old side.

I tried it with a dressing that was on it for several hours but it did not help. Usually Walmart's salads and produce is of the highest quality but it wasn't this time.

I will be careful what I purchase after this and will not get one of your pre-made salads. In the past I have not had any problems.

Review about: Salads Kaleslaw.