Marketside - “Ground” lettuce

Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny little bits of lettuce. Grab your spoon.

Review about: Marketside Salad.

Marketside - Half and Half mix

I bought a tub of the Half and Half Spring Mix which is supposed to be 50% spinach and half Spring mix, and I usually love the stuff--but not this time. Someone forgot the Spring Mix.

My tub contained about 90 percent spinach and about 10 percent purple lettuce. Where is the rest of my salad? I am very disappointed. This tub should have been marked 90--20

For you to put a minimum word count on this site is utterly ridicules, so I guess that I will just keep writing none essential stuff to get my complaint read.

I wonder if I have enough words written yet. I guess I'll give it a try.

Review about: Marketside Half And Half Salad Mix.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Allergic reaction to Marketside Turkeu & Cheddar 1/2 Sub

Do NOT buy any Marketside deli!

It's a good thing I had an epipen handy. My family have many food allergies. Due to that I always read listed ingredients in prepared food before purchasing them, regardless of how often I buy the product. This evening I read the ingredient ends yet again on the package.

However, there was a large slice of pickle in a Marketside Turkey & Cheddar 1/2 sub purchased today. To add insult to injury it was between 2 lettuce leaves so not evenly visible.

This is life threatening to anyone allergic to cucumbers!!! Thank god we were spared an emergency room visit this evening. Suffice it to say that we will not spend another cent on any Marketside products.

Review about: Marketside.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unlisted allergic ingredient found in sub.

Marketside - No sourdough in sourdough bread.

Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Very large SOURDOUGH printed for name. Small print "San Francisco Style." No sourdough starter in list of chemical ingredients!

The only thing sourdough is the word on the label. False labeling.

Lousy taste. Rip off.

Review about: Bread Sourdough Marketside 81131 13048.

Marketside - Discussed

1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The last several times I have bought a bag of the leafy romaine salad I have noticed the large heart ends in the bag....not one or two, but four or five hearts/ends. Is this how you are making your weight for the bags?

Pretty sure that is not what I am supposed to be paying for. Please make sure your line workers do their job!!!!

Review about: Marketside Salad.

Marketside - Kaleslaw was old and tough

I purchased your Kale slaw salad with broccoli, kale, radicchio, carrots and red cabbage. The kale was old and the stalks were tough.

I love kale but this was not up to your normal standards. I purchased it before the best by date and I was very disappointed at the quality of the salad. The other vegetables were o.k. but even they were a little on the old side.

I tried it with a dressing that was on it for several hours but it did not help. Usually Walmart's salads and produce is of the highest quality but it wasn't this time.

I will be careful what I purchase after this and will not get one of your pre-made salads. In the past I have not had any problems.

Review about: Salads Kaleslaw.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Marketside - Bugs inside salad

4083 Transport St, Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA 0 comments
1.1
Layout of Store

A whole bug flew out of my salad. washing the leaves before making them would probably make a difference. smh

Review about: Marketside Southwest Salad.

Marketside - Insects inside

A whole bug flew out of my salad.

Review about: Marketside Southwest Salad.

Marketside - Tavern Smokehouse Sub

The pulled pork on this sandwich looks like an internal organ from an animal. Its not pulled pork, its pressed something and thick with fat going through it.

I will never buy this sandwich again. My suggestion is to remove this "pulled pork" from this sandwich. I brought it for lunch and could hardly stand to eat the sandwich after removing it still thinking and seeing it. It doesn't even look appetizing, how could you put something like that on a sandwich?

What in the world is this "patty" made of? Now my stomach is upset just thinking about it.

Do not purchase this sandwich. I have purchased many of the other ones but nothing like this before.

Marketside - Awesome product.

I can't believe what im reading. As i sit here eating the most awesome chicken salad from marketside.

I'm thinking how wonderful everything with the marketside label has been for me. I decide to Google marketside and find out more about it. All of these negative reviews!?!?.

Something sounds fishy to me. Go marketside!!!