1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I don't know who to contact...so I guess I will start by writing a review here...hmmm...let's see...where shall I begin...ok...hi...my name is Angela and I am a disabled 42 year old. Things have always been tight financially, but the last year has been terrifying.

I can't even afford to feed my 8 year old son anymore. Yesterday I had 3dollars in my pocket and by last night I hadn't eaten since the day before. I spend a good hour going up and down several isles looking for the healthiest choice for a meal for myself. I had granola bars...then I put them down for some yogurt...and then I put down the yogurt cup for a Marketside Fresh Chicken Caesar Salad.

And normally my whole $3 would of never of bought such a great salad...but this salad was on clearance!!! It was marked down to $2.61!!! I couldn't wait to dig in! As soon as I got to my car in the parking lot, I opened that salad up and started going to town!

It was delicious!! I ate about half of the salad and threw the container away as soon as I returned home around 11pm. I went straight to bed feeling fine...just exhausted...then out of nowhere, right after midnight, I was awoken by stabbing pains in my stomach. I didn't even make it to the bathroom before vomiting all over the bathroom floor.

And what made everything even better was that I had violent diarrhea at the same time I started vomiting!

So embarrassing!! -Exhausted Angela

Product or Service Mentioned: Marketside Caesar Salad.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

SpanishDesertTortoise248

You got to be careful w/ salads that are past the freshness date. Just don't know for sure how it was handled/ stored.

Also, don't be "taken" by some markdowns----------yesterday saw doughnuts marked down because they were day old; same doughnut FRESH were only 7 cents more (8 doughnuts----less than a penny discount on a doughnut. WOOO-Hoooo!)