I purchase Marketside faithfully, I find that the kits are more thant just a salad for obe person.My family benefit more from the kit as they come with the salad toppins, cheese, and dressing that I can measure out for healthier options.

However; today I found an ingredient that will prevent further purchases. A small red machine type device in my salad, which I found in my mouth (bit down on it).

I cannot trust a product that does not inspect and ensure public is recieving the most highly acceptable product possible.

Sadly disappointed in Marketside

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of marketside salad from Marketside and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marketside to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marketside for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments