Marketside - UNLAWFUL, CRUEL, INHUMANE, HEARTLESS, BIG LIARS...
Today, Nov.16,'16 @6:30 P.M, I went to Walmart located in
1400 S. Lamb Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89104. I tried 2 price match 20 pcs
of "GHIRARDELLI" .8 to 6 oz chocolate from Walgreens . The supervisor only want me to have 2 piece if I'll price match. When she didn't let me do this I asked her to call her manager. A woman name is LOANN, (Perhaps Hawain or Samoan) ages between 40 to 50 years old come up to me and said, " I can only let you price match 2 pc. of " GHIRARDELLI & 2 piece of LINDL LINDOR MILD CHOCOLATES." When I told her, " I was able to get 3 pcs about 4 days ago of the GHIRARDELLI and the cashier let me have 3 pcs without any problem. She replied, " I don't know why she let you but she shouldn't have done that b'coz there's a limit of how many can a customer buy. I told her, " I haven't heard about the limit policy of Walmart. I was just here on October 23 and was able to price match 15 pcs of Libbys corned beef from CVS. I then added " I can show you my receipt" as a proof if you don't believe me. But she give me this kind of tone of voice. A tone of voice that you only hear when someone has been judge already without knowing the facts. She said " NO! I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT!"
Out of nowhere, an old american lady ages around 40's to 50's came out & told her," last month she came here to price match a corned beef from CVS that's 2 for $5-And when we didn't let her, she threaten us that if something happen to her she will sue us. She also told to the cashier that the cashier should pay for her items for making her wait and also told the graveyard manager ( I think JR is her name but she's asian) that she should get and paid for her UBER.
I then right away remember the lady who's in the store on October 23, 2016 when the incident on corned beef happen. And told her, " I didn't threaten your lives. The only thing I said that is true in your statement is about the UBER. But she keep persisting that I did and said all those things.''
Loann (assistant customer service manager) angrily told me that I cannot just come in the store and threaten the lives of her associates.
And again, I told her " I didn't threaten their lives. I just let the know that I have epilepsy and I'm letting them know before I past out because I been waiting for the corned beef for about 3 1/2 to 4 hours already. And everyone is busy because it was the delivery day. For me, it was just a simple statement that indicates what might happen because I don't wanna wake up in an ambulance just to find out this happens because of the 2 for $5 (five dollars) libys corned beef. I was gonna show her my bracelet that have my name tag on it that say's my condition, she heartless told me " I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT!"
When I was taking a note of everyone's name for the record such as the name of the cashier, supervisor, etc. I lean over toward to the right to see the badge or name of the old lady who told her about the incident back in October 23, 2016, She blocked my way purposely. I then said, What's her name again? The woman in yellow vest? She sarcastically said in my face " YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW THE NAME OF MY ASSOCIATES" My name is Loann ( Pointing in her badge) and repeated her name 3 (three) times while still pointing in her badge. Just tell them that my name is Loann , Loann...Loann...If you have a problem tell them my name, Loann. And don't you threaten the lives of my associates. I angrily said, " If it's true that I threaten their lives back then why they didn't call a police on me?" I even told her to call a police on me on that point because out of nowhere she said, " are you threatening me?" What....the...***k?? I didn't tell her anything but to call a police on me.
Sadly, I go home empty handed. And as soon as I got to the car I called the WALMART DISTRICT MANAGER'S NUMBER ( 1 800 WALMART) and tell them about the most horrible experience where I even consider a nightmare that I get from WALMART. It made me cried over the phone because of the hatred treatment that I receive during this visit. This is the first time that I felt like someone is belittling and insulted me. It doesn't mean that you're a supervisor or a manager, that you're above everyone that you're life is more important that ours.
We're in America and everyone should be treated equal no matter what's your race, your color and where you came from. It was just too bad that I didn't get a video nor a record of our conversation as a proof. But if this is bound to happen again in the future, I know better....I don't even wanna put my foot in Walmart anymore. I'll just go to the store where people will treat me better with dignity and respect as a human being.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Rude Customer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this marketside chicken caesar salad tonight from our one and only friendly walmart store ..as you can see the romaine lettuce was wilted, brown, and slimy. THE date..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I placed an on 9/13 and signed up for Walmart's 2 day shipping pass to try free for 30 days. When I ordered the items that totaled under $50, the..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Today using a bottle of Cranberry by Member's Mark out fell a tip from a pen. I could not of been from my home. It was in the bottle of..."
- "Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit. Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about..."
- "I just purchased today the 12 6 packs of oreos. I have been craving these but budget really hasnt allowed me to splurge. Finally i was able to spring..."