I bought a Marketside medium ultimate meat pizza from Walmart for dinner.My husband bit into it and found a hard piece in it.

It was a bone/tooth-like fragment that was about 1/2 in long and 5 mm wide. Tried going to the website on the box, www.marketside.com, but it appears that it does not exist. Tried calling the phone number on the box and it doesn't seem to be a working number. So I wrote to Walmart to file a complaint.

So grossed out!I won't ever buy from Marketside brand again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of marketside medium ultimate meat pizza. Marketside needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marketside medium ultimate meat pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marketside.

Had an Experience with Marketside?

Comments

Marketside - Bad lettuce Marketside "I just bought a Marketside Ceasar salad kit this morning 1/29/16 at Walmart. Expiration date said Feb 3rd 2016. More than half of the lettuce was brown and..." Read more Marketside - Chicken Caesar Salad Review Marketside "I ate half of my salad at 9 am.. then decided to eat the other half at 2 pm and discover a bug in my salad.... Im definitely pissed and..." Read more Marketside - Spinach Review Marketside "I WISH I was here to simply complain about some missing dressing or croutons, as in some other reviews I've read! Unfortunately, my experience is much worse! While fixing my..." Read more Marketside - Southwest Chopped Salad Review from Virginia Beach, Virginia Marketside "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more