I bought a Marketside medium ultimate meat pizza from Walmart for dinner.My husband bit into it and found a hard piece in it.
It was a bone/tooth-like fragment that was about 1/2 in long and 5 mm wide. Tried going to the website on the box, www.marketside.com, but it appears that it does not exist. Tried calling the phone number on the box and it doesn't seem to be a working number. So I wrote to Walmart to file a complaint.
So grossed out!I won't ever buy from Marketside brand again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Marketside Medium Ultimate Meat Pizza
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I ate half of my salad at 9 am.. then decided to eat the other half at 2 pm and discover a bug in my salad.... Im definitely pissed and..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "This has been an issue for awhile now. Slumlords thats all i gotta say. And the pics smh theres alot more...."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- " I had a stroke and had gain weight so, I ordered 10 pair of slim jeggings ,I thought I would treat myself, look good and have easy pants to..."