I bought a Marketside medium ultimate meat pizza from Walmart for dinner.My husband bit into it and found a hard piece in it.
It was a bone/tooth-like fragment that was about 1/2 in long and 5 mm wide. Tried going to the website on the box, www.marketside.com, but it appears that it does not exist. Tried calling the phone number on the box and it doesn't seem to be a working number. So I wrote to Walmart to file a complaint.
So grossed out!I won't ever buy from Marketside brand again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Marketside Medium Ultimate Meat Pizza
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "This has been an issue for awhile now. Slumlords thats all i gotta say. And the pics smh theres alot more...."
- "James Simao who is operating an Amazon business that charged clients $5,000 in advance for providing unique information about running a success Amazon business. Then, James expects his..."
- "I had an awful expiernce at your location in Costa Mesa Ca. The associates who was a young Mexican girl made every customer feel like an *** with rhetorical..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."